Thursday, December 17, 2015

Wow, it's been a long time..

So, I realized I still have this blog.

So much has changed.  My boyfriend died in March of 2014.   There is so much to tell.
Many problems with "care" which of course wasn't really good, in a nursing home where he
went for rehab.

It's been a year and a half.  I asked my brother to come live with me, which has been a great blessing.
I like to cook, he likes to eat, he doesn't complain so it works out great.

I have been going to a grief group for young widows/widowers. We meet once a week and it
has really helped.  I have a lot of good friends to got out with on occasion, but of course nothing can really replace the day to day of a significant other.

And now I have lost an Aunt on my dad's side, her last sibling, and will soon lose an Aunt on my Mother's side, her last sibling, and that will be it for that generation.  So sad, but that is life.  None of us live forever, although we wish we could keep them alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment